- Peel DSB School Board
- How to Order Peel DSB products
How to Order Peel DSB products
SchoolWear.ca is the School Apparel division of Marchant's School Sport Ltd. Marchant’s School Sport is a Peel District School Board approved supplier for Physical Education Apparel and Spirit Wear. We have been awarded a select listing of products that can be identified on this website by the Prefix “PSB” in the product code of each approved product. Approved product may be purchased in any amount, regardless of the dollar value. However, items that do not include the prefix "PSB" in the product code of respective items are not included on the approved list and therefore can only be purchased up to $4000 total per order. If you believe your order will exceed this amount, please contact Stephanie DeBonis in the Purchasing Department at email@example.com for assistance. It is also important to note that all approved Spirit Wear or Physical Education Apparel pricing on the site already represents your contracted pricing (You will have to be registered with SchoolWear.ca in order to be able to see the contract pricing and order). Click HERE to register. For further details on the ordering process for Physical Education Apparel and Sprit Wear please refer to the Spirit Wear section on your Purchasing Departments Webpage.
Ordering Guidelines for Peel District School Board School Wear:
- You must be a registered user with SchoolWear.ca to register. Click HERE to register. View items on website, add desired items to cart and "Check out"
- Ensure to upload the correct logo to desired decoration, such as screen printing on left chest, full front, full back, sleeves etc.
- Arrange for payment online using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or PayPal.
- Enter your own address as the "Bill To Address" and the School Address as the "Ship To Address" since your order is going to be delivered to the school address free of charge.
- Note that we will have the get the artwork approved, we will email you for the artwork approval.
- Please allow up to 10-15 business days for your order to be completed and delivered to the school after the art approval. Order will not be processed until the artwork has been approved by the school
- Please ensure of proper sizing prior to ordering as there will be no refunds or exchanges for custom garments.
- Do not use the Ship to Home option at checkout. Choose Ship to the School Free.
Any further questions please email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 416-995-3956. Due to the nature of custom clothing and for your convenience we have provided sizing samples to the school.